Brighten-C Mask is a multi-faceted facial mask bursting with specialty ingredients that improve skin clarity and brighten the overall complexion. This formula has antioxidant properties, reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, and prevents future dark spots through inhibiting melanin formation. Brighten-C Mask can be used for a radiance boost by acne clients while in the process of clearing their skin and after their skin is clear. It can also be recommended to clients with skin that is not acne-prone.
Brighten-C Mask is recommended for all skin types. It’s packed with powerful ingredients; therefore, it is recommended for use 1 to 2 times per week. Available in 2.5 oz. size for retail sale.
KEY INGREDIENTS INCLUDE:
- L-Ascorbic Acid: antioxidant, brightening
- Nonapeptide-1: prevents melanin synthesis, tyrosinase inhibitor
- Brightenyl®: blocks the melanogenesis process to help control darkening of skin & reduce pigmented spots, helps prevent inflammation & controls skin redness
- Sepiwhite™: patented lightening molecule, more effective than tested reference molecules of hydroquinone, arbutin, kojic acid, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate
- Rumex Occidentalis Extract: lightening, safe alternative to Hydroquinone
Skin Conditions: All Acne Types, Hyperpigmentation
Skin Types: All Skin Types
Apply to clean face and neck as directed. Leave on 10 – 15 minutes and remove.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Sorbitan Olivate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Ascorbic Acid (L), Nonapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Dextran, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Benzyl Alcohol
2.5 fl oz / 73 ml